Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday March 7th

The notice said "Annual Fire Alarm Inspection Monday March 7th" and "Access will be required to all suites".  I had hoped to finally spend the whole weekend sketching, but I had to spend it cleaning my apartment, which has been cluttered lately. . . .

Well maybe I can post some old things this week, I must have TONS of things hidden away? . . .

Here's something, it is a drawing of a tree . . . I do like to get out to the park, and I must have drawn this tree last summer.  As you can see it is a large tree reaching up to the sun.  The Scribble Tree was introduced to Toronto Canada from Scotland in . . . 1850 I think . . . now I'll see if I can find some other things . .  there must be TONS . . .

1 comment:

  1. I had a very similar day today, apartment inspections so I too went to the park with sketchbook in hand. The people I drew don't look much different than your tree shockingly.

    ReplyDelete